6.2.11

Symptom, Syndrome, Sync

I just realize if I really like something be it a book, movie, person, conversation or even a food,
my heart will feel the excitement along the way but
I have the urge feeling to stop immediately cause I don't want this pleasure to end
and I don't want to ruin the "taste".

That's my first scheme

The other scheme is that I tend to be so attach 
to the things I like and I don't want a single moment of separation.
For example, when I read a book that really caught my attention, 
I will have this auto pilot system that will make me 
read and read and read 
and it makes me for get everything else. 
Like to shower, eat, or even just to
grab a glass of water
I will not move. 

My eyes will open wide and bright
like I just had a shot of double espresso
Weird I know

Maybe some of you are just like me
You tell me !






why so serious ?


These are photos from Nisita, tomorrow I'll bring you from Enjie. 
Make sure to check out Nisita's work here 

Good night you young and beautiful !

No comments:

Post a Comment