4.2.11

Do You Have A Strange Habit ?

I have several of random and strange habit in life. Like counting whenever I climb the stairs or 
counting when I brush my teeth. I do that unconsciously and still doing it up until today.
But today we'll talk about this weird habit of keeping my bbm conversations.
Lately I've tried to erase some of unimportant conversation just because I don't want my phone memory
to explode and not only it will make my BB lag but it will put my BB to it's last resort !

But somehow after erasing some of the conversations, 
my conversation list still hold up to 30 records. 
So I try to eliminate some more. 
I'll go to the conversation I had with my family or my bff Baby. 

The reason why I erase those records is because 
I will always meet my family when I got home, 
and as for Baby, she will always bb me. 
Most of our conversations are based on similar things such as 
"good morning dear", "semangat!", "have you had breakfast/lunch/dinner ?", 
"are you skinnier or fatter ? Send me your pic now",
sometimes she would send me the pic of her meal too.
And finally "good night dear, sleep tight, I love you".
So you know why I erase her record right ?
Cause I already know the pattern of her bbm.

The main reason why I don't erase the rest of my conversation even though it is a month old chat. 
Because I like to go through the chat and I love what we talked about a month a go. 
Well ok actually the real reason is that because I'm afraid I won't be able to have the same nice and memorable conversation like we used to have. 
Because I'm afraid we won't have another chat anymore no more. 
You see I'm not the type of person who would take the liberty to bb anyone first without any reason.
Well maybe once in a blue moon hahaha... 

But if I feel like I'm close enough to someone like my family or bff, 
I don't care I'll just bb them anytime I feel like without even considering whether they're busy at work or they might be too tired to reply. 
I even use "PING!!!" to them :D
That's because I'm convinced that no matter what I do, no matter which time I pick, 
even those when you call a bad timing, they will always reply me asap and will always 
forgive what I've done through BBM :p

They love me and accept me for who I am, that's comforting (: 

I really should conquer my fear and in this case myself. 
And maybe the right title for this post would be "Conquer Your Fear" lol !

PS: please bear with me when you see the editing of some of
       the pics in here, I'm a newbie in editing :p
       I'll improve myself, don't worry 





Make it your habit to do things you are afraid of. 
If you do what you are afraid of, then your fear dies. 
When you are brave, this invisible power rises up inside of you  
and your every act of courage leads to the increase of your courage, 
which makes you stronger and braver when you confront fear in the future. 
Every time you do not have a guarantee of success, take a step and move forward, 
and your fear will decrease as your courage and confidence increases. 
Finally, you will reach a stage in your life 
when you are not afraid of anything. 
~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

No comments:

Post a Comment