11.2.11

Vagabond


I have a suitcase
Which i rarely unpacked whenever I got back from a certain place
Somehow I see myself as a nomad
Whom ready to go anytime with my clad
I was meant to fly
Go to the extend of the sky
But that doesn't mean I can’t stay still
Provide me a safe and gentle place so I am thrill
I can make it as a nest
As an extension station to fluoresced 





These ones was taken by Ardika, he's Anesta's best bud and it seems like they're inseparable. 
Although he's younger than Anesta, Ardika looks a lot mature than his bud. 
You can see it from his eyes, so calm and gentle.
He talks with this soft voice which sounded a little bit like a whisper, 
as if he doesn't want his tone offend you in any way. 
He's also very patient and considerate to others. 
Full of initiative when it comes to carry girl's stuff. 
He even went all the way through the wet and dumpy bush to buy us water to wash our dirty feet.
What a gentlemen !

It's amazing how you can describe a person's character after only meeting them once.
I didn't say it's their real character no, I'm just saying you can pick up a few points after spending a day with them preferably when in groups, you can see how they interact with each person in a group.
And one thing for sure, the eyes cannot lie...

Told you I'm an observer ;)

Get acquainted with more of Ardika's work here

No comments:

Post a Comment