7.2.11

Race In The Midst of Techs and Trends

In the pace of this fast moving life
to finish a writing can be so demanding. 
Lucky I have my blackberry with me all the time
so anytime a precious little thought strikes my mind
I can type them straight away. 

But another problem occurs when I'm driving, 
cause we know it's foolish to write and drive at the same time. 
So I'm thinking of a little recording tool will assist me better this year.

Once you loose that little tiny thought, 
you'll loose them all. 
And it's a shame 
Cause you never know what a tiny seed can turn into when it grows
Keeping up with the latest gear of technology is a must 
as it helps you write better and to create clearer

I really hope I'll bring only the best work 
to inspire as much reader as possible
and I'll do whatever it takes to dig deeper, 
observe, research, and even change for a better outcome (:





Photograph by: Arif Nugroho

No comments:

Post a Comment