21.9.10

Widen Your Perspective


This week I started to wake up early and start to do an exercise which suppose to be easy because I live in one of the most beautiful island in the world. Since I always procrastinate on things I like less or I found hard to do this finally happen after 6 months of long "thinking and consideration" lol !

I remember the other day I was talking to my sister about how crucial it is for us to improve ourselves in every possible area in our life. So I determined to improve myself in my less favorite area, exercise that is. 


I wouldn't have to go to the gym like I used to do in a big city, you know how it is, instead I can luxuriate in a breath of fresh air right from the beach overlooking the white sand and the blue sea, listen to the wave, and feel the sea breeze. Not to mention the sweat while I jog and talk.


see from my point of view



the sand sculpture

my jogging partner


You don't really sweat in a gym with the AC unless you work hard enough.

You heard of a saying when you start something you already half way winning. But to get to the other half you need perseverance and persistence. So pray for me peeps so I can achieve my "medal" for being discipline and fit : )




peaceful

Right after jog I met a friend for dinner. Since I move back to the island I don't go out much so after six months it become a habit for me to be a homebody which I actually am. Often time I have to drag myself out or I make any excuse so I don't have to go out and meet new people as I used to do before.
But this one time part of me said I must go and see if I might find things that can amuse me, besides I've cancel my friend too many times. 



Things went well and it made me realize one of the reason why I love meeting new people is that so I can learn from their point of view and perceive from their perspective. It makes us rich you know !
That's also the reason why I love reading.

Having lived in Jakarta for six months, he is able to asses in a preciseness of how the government work and how the policy they made has a lot of impact to our people especially from lower society not to mention all the taxes that never really comes back to the people.
I learn so many things in one night one of them is to understand that when you have a dream you have to chase it. 



My friend came from Germany so I have a lot of things to catch up from their culture to their idealism.
As long as you are open to new things and you have the willingness to learn I believe we all can improve.


From now on we should start to be more discipline to do things we like less and widen our perspective by being open minded on people's point of view.


 

Cheers :D

No comments:

Post a Comment