27.9.10

Sweet Scent of Jasmine I didn’t Realize I have

My jasmine is bloomiiiing oh wow no wonder I have smelled a very nice fragrance the whole day especially since I'm working in front of my laptop the smell grew stronger. 



I never really like flowers before or any kind of plants particularly. I can't even value scenery until a few years a go my sister start surfing and we began to spend most of our weekend on the beach from the sunrise till sunset. Sometimes we get sunburn but it doesn't bother us as long as we get the right tan we're looking for. 

trying to stand up on the surf board



the kind of sunburn i meant


not so right tan LOL

Earlier whenever my sis and I go on a tour we spend it by talking the whole trip or in my case I took a sleeping pill so I can sleep through it.
I thought it's normal until I spend some of the road trip with various friends. Along the road they keep on looking and commenting about how beautiful the scenery is and try to stay up even if we travel at night.
often times they would hit me to force me up so we can enjoy the scenery together but eventually they give up (because I took the sleeping pill remember) lol ! 


on one of the trip, see she's so ready to sleep


What really bad is when you say something "beautiful" I couldn't picture a thing. It's weird considering that I'm a right brain person.


I didn't say that I like flowers now but at least I come to appreciate it and oh remember about my post "A Visit To The Market" ? Guess that explains.
Last month I even come up with an idea of gardening. Well okay, to be honest the idea came right after I finished reading about this book which narrate a story about some people who has an allotment for each field. Some of them would plant potato, carrot, etc. 



hey, i didn't even know we have this

or this

Clearly that each plant, vegetable and flower can't grow well with any kind of soil so you gotta learn about the soil, understand the level of the water the plant needs and also the fertilizer.
And I find it rather interesting if not challenging. So I guess I'm gonna start to read books of gardening or how to cultivate your land :D
And after that if it's simple enough I'm gonna start to make the most out of my garden.


 

Cheers,

C~*

No comments:

Post a Comment