25.9.10

Vintage Treasure Photoshoot 2


Hello beeps here are our second shot for Vintage Treasure, this photo shoot is dominated by bright colors, still dresses and some of jackets.
Personally I like these shots better as we have more time and preparation.
We work long hours for this shot until we're exhausted but it comes out pretty well.
You see, hard work really paid off  :D

So again I'd like to thank all the crew who had worked so hard for this shot. We couldn't have made it without your effort, patience and not to mention your fine talents.

As usual if you want to see the whole collection come visit Vintage Treasure and if you want to see the work of one of our photographer feel free to check her out ;)

I really hope you beeps can enjoy this as much as I do

Kisses...
























Last but not least, this is the one I favored




PS: expect another photo shoot soon,
      I'm giving a little hint for you to use your imagination
      outdoor this time yippie !!

No comments:

Post a Comment