24.9.10

A Trip To The Market

The other day my sister and I went to a traditional market at the center of the town.
There are so many things you can find in and around the market.



plenty of mouth watering fruit to sustain you for the whole month
 

At first we went to see some of the textile stores to buy some of the fabric for the sample of our clothing line. There are plenty of beautiful fabrics from cotton to silk from the cheapest to the most expensive one with various colors too. Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to take the pictures of those beautiful fabrics but I promise to take them for you next time I'm there.

At noon both of us has already starving so we try to find some of the market delicacies cause we feel like eating the traditional food. It turns out not as easy as we expected. On our way my sister hunt for boxes while I'm lost at the traditional dessert's corner where I found some of my childhood dessert.

I didn't stay long there because my stomach can't cooperate so I call my sister and arrange our meeting point which coincidentally in front of the traditional meal we've been craving for hooray !!

our end of the "quest" aka lunch yippie

this is incredibly delicious


After a fulfill lunch we head to the parking area and ready to go home but look what I found...






What a colorful and satisfying market don't you think : )

No comments:

Post a Comment