14.4.11

Peculiar, Precious, Treasured







When most of the girls I know would gone mad or at least irritated if they see their peers wearing the exact outfit, own the same hair cut or hair color, or even own the similar accessories.
I saw in a several TV commercial how a girl would go nuts if they bumped into another girl who happen to wear the same outfit. Or there's another ad who exaggerate the story by illustrating the girl's thought into 3D, she would fall into the deepest pit again after seeing someone wearing the exact dress.

I really don't mind if I spotted someone wearing the same outfit I wear. Cause really it's not the outfit it's more about the one who wears it, how they wear it ;)
It's one's personality that shines through the outfit that steal the spotlight !

As we all know style unlike trend or fashion is personal.
I often swap clothes with my sister in fact her clothes are mine and vice versa.
I reckon every time I wear the clothes she wore before, our friends don't even realize it.
I remember there's one time a friend of mine ask whether I'm wearing the same outfit she saw my sister wore the other day. I said yes and she said wow it looks totally different on you, it's almost like a different outfit if I didn't recognize the print in it.

The very thought inspired the concept of Vintage Treasure.
Our design is diverge into many style but limited. 
Because I understand everyone's need of being recognize, unique, and one of a kind.
That way they need an outfit which is our basic need as a statement how everyone is different and beautiful in their own way, an affirmation to their existence.
 
Individuality is the quality I valued above all others.
That's why I don't follow trend cause trend creates uniformity and uniformity bores me !
Everyone must be seen and treat as a significant individual.


Outfit  : Vintage Treasure
Bag     : Eta Rossiya
Photographer : Nisita
Makeup Artist : Valerie
   

No comments:

Post a Comment