27.4.11

Joy of Friendship

I've been happy lately reunited with my old friends, meet some of new friends, experienced plenty of excellent laugh.

One thing I really cherish in my relationship with my friends is that everything seems so laid back, everybody's enjoying themselves and the time we had, simply being cushy with ourselves and toward each other, no sense of threat in any way.
Just exactly what I need.




The amount of our meeting is just right, our busy schedule keep us from seeing each other to often as it can lead us to a dull if not boring time. Once or twice a week is the exact amount of time we need to catch up and to leave the room for that fond feeling to grow.



Sometimes we managed to catch up in the mid of weekdays just to fill ourselves with the latest update or just being goofy.
When one of my friend wants to make a BB group she asked me for a suitable name and I come up with "happy go lucky" cause that describes us well.




I'm a strong believer in BFF and I've experienced a lot of joy in friendship.

They're like your lover, always there for you, no lousy excuses, with a bonus of no broken promises they brighten up your gloomy days, always upfront, ready to protect you, they even give you presents, you can be sure they play no game when it comes to you, and the greatest thing of all they are willing to do anything to see you happy !



The only difference is they don't vow any commitment like any average couple would do as no one feel obliged to cause they simply walk with their deeds.



They just walk with you as long as you need them. All they need to know the feeling is mutual.

So do yourself a favor get a friend or two and life will be a little brighter with them around.

Friendship is much less trouble and far more rewarding !


So here's to friendship :D

No comments:

Post a Comment