26.4.11

Dilemma

 Experimenting photo projector with my sis, I just jump in front of the camera after I came back from my friend's surprise birthday party.

It's our first time so we do it just for fun, we're always craving for new things and looking for any possible and impossible ideas.

So enjoy...











During our time in this crazy world we may experience a lot of dilemma and contradiction.
Especially for people like me who spend plenty of time reading and pondering, I tend to create some sort of theory.

Growing up in a country where democracy is substantial and raised by American culture in TV I come to know the importance of respecting one another .
In order to gain respect one must show respect.
But what happen if you already paid respect but you don't get respect in return ?

Now this is tough especially when you know the truth.
I was taught that even if you don't receive any respect after everything you've done you still have to respect that particular person.
Why ? So you can practice humility and above all you'll understand love.

We can always rely on free will but as for me I want to practice humility and understand the act of love.
Besides a right decision doesn't have to be a comfortable decision ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment