7.4.11

Just Between Me And My Sister

My sis has sugested too many ideas on how I should get my hair done or undone.
From curly, shorter, mid length, long hair, highlight, dark brown, lighter color, baby blue, half wig until extension. She tried it all on me.

It still fresh on my mind how she always ask me every two weeks or at least once a month whether I want to change my hair cut.
Sometimes she nagged on how I should dye my hair because the color is just so bad on me.
And there are too many times when she complains about my bangs aarrgghhh...

While I can't be bother to ruin my hair on any further dangerous chemical way, recently she asked have I considered to straightened my hair.
That does it ! I think she just flatly hate my hair.

All I need is a natural blow dry and I'm good.
I'm happy with my type of hair and haircut.
If she or anybody else mind then they just have to deal with it ;)






These was taken last night, it was a spontaneous idea when she did my hair I said why don't we do beauty shoot.
No preparation, no fuss, no nothing.
But it turns out to be good. We had an excellent laugh.
I like it !

She's just brilliant my sister. Despite all the odds and differences we have, she's always be my sister and soulmate.

Bear hug ;)

Ps: If you like what she does, check out her portfolio

No comments:

Post a Comment