7.3.11

Under The Stars And The Ferris Wheel

 
I've met hundreds 
maybe thousands of people
I've known most of them
But those whom I've spent some of my time with 
are those who has really touched my heart
in a way no one else can do
but themselves

Each person leave a trace in my heart
a special feeling
a treasured memory
that I will always cherish 
no matter what

God said He created us in His image
that each and every one of us are
unique and truly precious
I really have no doubt in that
cause to me
once you're in my heart 
it will be very hard to change 
the way I feel towards you




As I grew up and experienced many things
I realize it's not always about
outer appearance or
how good someone at something but
it's the way they make you feel 
that makes you stick to them
all the way 
C. Hasmonio~


Dedicated to Morina and whole bunch other amazing people who has left their mark in my life (:

No comments:

Post a Comment