28.3.11

Mad About Leopard









I can't remember when exactly I started to like leopard. But I think it was a while back.
I have a few more stuff in leopard like headbands and earrings. And am relentlessly searching for leopard cardigan in soft brown or with a bit of gray in it.
So if any of you know where to get it, it'll be nice if you could let me know.

My life is still busy at least until the end of April or maybe more. And most of the time I spend it on the road carrying lots of stuff.
Luckily I had some time off this weekend to enjoy the stunning sunset right in front of the pool overlooking the ocean. Now can you imagine how beautiful life can be in this island ;)

If you're thinking of a nice place to relax away from all the chaotic and complicated city life, easy life where you can always go to the beach and enjoy either sunrise or sunset at anytime without worrying which outfit to wear, meeting real people nice ones of course, then look no further Bali is the place you've been yearning of.

Anyways, it's past my bed time already I'm gonna crash soon.
I really hope I can post again tomorrow.

Hugs...

No comments:

Post a Comment