21.3.11

Turn Sadness Into Success

I've been working such later hours and early mornings.
My mind is in constant work, thinking of business, how to get the paper work done ASAP, ideas for work, struggle with schedule, and even personal matters all in one.

It totally change my time off. I hardly sleep early and most of the time I found myself still busy thinking in the wee hours when both my eyes and body screams for a rest.
At that time I feel like grabbing my notebook and write my blog but soon after that I was drawn again in my own thinking and take notes of to do list instead.

I have to force myself to sleep cause I have to start my day early.
Often time I found myself falling asleep in the midst of a pile of books, notebook and its cables, unconsciously trying to get things done.

And that's my excuse for abandoning my blog.

But don't you worry little darlings, even in those crazy hours of my work I managed to come up with something good for you, actually it's a really good thing :D

As you all know Vintage Treasure our clothing line will soon be available in Sogo, so we have to prepare everything down to the details and that's including hangers.
We've searched every where to find a good hanger with a convenient price but nothing seemed to match our desire.
My sister got this idea why not make our own hangers. So we tried and... it works !!!
Since we are limited by time it's kinda impossible to finish everything on time.
We thought why not pay someone to do it.
This is where all the fun begun...

So we went to the slum area behind our complex to meet young housewives and teach them how to make the hanger.
It went pretty well cause they are all a fast learner.



my sister is teaching how to make cute leopard hanger

It's amazing how you can actually give an opportunity to one's life simply with what you have.

Nope, it's not about the money.

You can start with a simple idea. In this case an opportunity for a part time job. A handmade hanger.
Think of this, if you give a household mom a job they will be able to support their husband and feed their children.

If you teach them how to do or make something they will began to understand how valuable they are

What I really love about this project other than it start with a fairly small amount of money, we also bring the work to their house so they can get things done without leaving their family >> EFFICIENCY OF TIME


No matter how insignificant you think you are, you actually can help. Don't wait till you have millions or wait for people to donate or a philanthropist and their complicated bureaucracy, start NOW !


aren't they cute these little hangers ?



You can order this and take part to LIGHTEN and give them HOPE :)

I've always wanted to open a large factory so I can open as many job vacancies as possible.
I used to think when I have money I have the liberty to do anything. The road will less bumpy. Everything will be rosy.
But through all the process I had it made me think it's not entirely true, it's more of a shallow thinking.
When you have everything in hand it'll be easy for you to take things for granted and you'll less likely to be creative.

It is when you're out of your comfort zone, you are pushed, stretched, and thrown to a totally different place.
You are pushed so you can produce more things from within.
You are stretched so you can widen your wings.
You are thrown so you can see and go to the places you've never been.   


I thank God for leading me step by step and giving me insight not only to think BIG but also to START small.
Little by little I see my dreams come to pass.
And I've learned that it is through hard work and wisdom we can achieve more things.








It is now our mission to support this housewives micro finance business.

You can make a difference too.
Open your eyes and see around you
(I don't understand why a lot of people have to wait for a major earthquake or big flood in other country to help???)
Look no further, especially in this country our own country there are people longing for your helping hands.
Start with what you have.
Shed all your excuses cause excuses are the comfort of mediocre !

No comments:

Post a Comment