31.3.11

Behind The Scene For Upcoming Bag Collection

Yumi our Japanese makeup artist will model in one of the bag collections


Mami san our brilliant hair stylist

my whiz kid friend, absolute genius she is



Vintage Treasure will start producing another retail product which is bags and shoes. 
We have already register our brand too...
We're really excited with the whole thing and we have take this to a whole new level cause both me and my sis are doing it full time now. 

To expect my long hours of work gone would be unrealistic so I look forward to waltzed it together with my sister. Two are better than one as we all know. 
We're gonna learn new moves, new dances, we're gonna swirl our body together, and we absolutely gonna splash some colors and add new taste to a retail world. 
Ecstatic I am !

Anyways, our first range of collection will soon be available in Sogo.
And we are currently doing some dealing with another department store in the big city.
Wish us "look"...
I'll keep you posted for our next gig and I'll show you more pics of the bags soon.

xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment