12.1.11

Holiday To Remember


traffic jam

a very rare occasion
also very rare

empty street = almost impossible
a rare experience :D

breakfast at T's

does MJ had a resurrection or is it MJ wanna be ? wrong guess, it's E from Vegas baby !


my gorgeous Puty







ABG Paul

Our beloved Dr. T

pre-Christmas dinner with both my dearest

Glen and Sasha from Russia with love :p
I love being silly with you beksie *kisses*



catching up with Golda



the Soon to Be Bride, can you believe it ??

a bule eating at roadside in the midst of street musician hmm... i  wonder


last day after a few days of sleep deprived


Had a short and sweet holiday, been able to spend time with my close friends 
and apparently this time I manage to stay out of trouble :p

Time flies in a blink of an eye, I was squeezed between endless meetings here and there.

It requires a lot of energy to keep up with the big city.
But I surely cherish every passing day I've spent there.

So I decided to be a Santa this year not only I get a wonderful opportunity to give but I myself get a very special gift from God, I had my precious friend back after almost a year separated.
Can't be happier no ! 

I learn so much from Dr. T, he's a remarkable host I felt so welcome and he went the extra mile to make sure I get the most of my holiday. I'd be delighted to give 10 out of 10 for his hospitality.
Not to mention the curfew he gave me ;)

Thank you for making my holiday turning into a magical one.
Each one of you really take part of making each moment truly treasured. 
I'm sure I'll be back sooner if not more often ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment