31.1.11

Behind The Birth of this blog


 Finally this is the result of the work of art I've mentioned on
my first post this year.
It's done exactly in 30 days ohh I'm on high !

It was a joyous experience to work with Nisita and Enjie,
young immensely talented young women.
To be involved in the making and editing process is another wonder for me.
This girls know exactly what they're doing
and they add no fuss to it !

This surely not be the last time we make art together.
A special thanks goes to Hendra the manager who have worked as hard as the girls
Much love and respect also goes to Valerie my sister slash make up artist.




I love reading and I found through writing I’m opening my heart to others, sharing thoughts that intrigue me in everyday life, and as funny as it sounds I feel alive when I’m writing

I have millions err.. zillions of thoughts trying to get out of my head

Cause I have a curious mind. I tend to ask too many questions

Questions open your eyes and make you think deeper, wider, and through question you’ll find unexpected answer

Words impress me. If a man can speak eloquently and beautifully to me, I just melt on the floor

Music also help me when I'm writing but it also depend on my mood at the time

It’s a self expression

I can also translate my passion which is
fashion, beauty, photography and education

There are some people who think more than they talk and some who talk more than they think. But I’m this rare hybrid who thinks much and talk in a ridiculously amount of words. So I figured why not start a blog where I can talk my mind into it and remember my thought at the same time

I’m an open book, much easier for you to read

I know inspiration comes unnoticed so I really pay attention to things especially people around me

As I say before, sharing always add sweetness to life
So I found this blog as another way to share



PS: Please don't mind the quality of the video,
      this is the maximum limit of the video that can be uploaded
      i'll find a way to give you better one ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment