28.1.11

The Consequence of Living in The Most Beautiful Island

You know for sure when you live in the island you will have an additional job
as a freelance guide to whomever you know.
From friends to relative to the friend's of your friends. 
Suddenly it become your responsibility to show them around 
and by that I meant to show them a good time otherwise you will ruin the good reputation of the island. 
Not that I mind. 
The longer I live here the more I am attach to this island
and it has became a privilege for me 
to give the best service for people to feel welcome and 
at ease when they're visiting the island. 

Me and my sis collaborated to give you a little feel
about the beautiful culture of our island. 
Actually we both were so tired because this week has been one of the toughest
and busiest week for us. 
But rather than drowning in emotional fatigue we think of a way to amuse ourselves. 
  We were taking pics in the front yard when my Dad arrived. 
So I hid and gave him an official welcome of Balinese style ;)
He wasn't surprise :(
Because he has seen too many goofy things we did.
Like the other time I welcome him while wearing a tiger costume 
complete with the tail, the head, and the sound of a roaring tiger. 
We were lucky he didn't jump off his feet.

Well anyway, hopefully you can jolly along with us 
when you see the pics although it's not as funny as the making. 
Whoever you are, if you ever find yourself in the island, 
you know where to go, yes me ! Choose me to be your guide !
I'll make sure I clear my schedule for you to enjoy the best of the island
Kisses for now...



don't try this at home ! you cant wear your fringe down when you wear this formal costume




No comments:

Post a Comment