30.1.11

Good Work Can't Be Delayed

I was totally fingered today, I was up all night because some of my buds are visiting me
and they almost wear me out. 
But I was wangled to stay up during morning service at church, 
almost fall asleep by the end of the service though. 
The service finish at 12ish, I've pictured in mind I can fly straight to bed
but my photographer friends have something else in mind that has to be done by today.
They didn't insist but I'm not one to pass on such a cool opportunity.
So we did it anyway.
It's midnight and I still can't sleep and I have to be up by 6 tomorrow *sigh* 

I am charmed to have a marvelous team who know how to be spontaneous.
It reminds me of one of my favorite sentence
"I'm up for anything" 
I should add almost to that statement actually (:
My make up artist which is my sis were so tired today but when I tell her about this,
she come up with a dramatic make up for this shoot.
The location quite catchy today
but we were all very excited.
I can't wait to show you the outcome of this shoot,
so I'm gonna give you behind the scene
taken by my sis blackberry. 

  Keep checking back people !

this awesome faux fur jacket is reversible
my favorite make up artist

on our way with this gothic make up



tip toeing on the edge of the stone




the location was tough, see the blood ? i throw this shoes away as soon as we're done with the shoot

No comments:

Post a Comment