30.12.10

Take My Breath Away



The title describe well how I feel toward the collaboration of Lanvin with H&M.
I never felt this way before toward a certain collection.
Before I even said I don't wanna write a review about new collection from a designer.
I thought it's a bit overrated.

But now I learn never say never always say always :D

I am overwhelmed with the result of this collaboration.

Very well thought. Very Lanvin. Very romantic but playful at the same time.

Alber Elbaz has always been a favorite designer of mine. The man is super talented.
I'd like to rate his collection as 9 out of 10.


lipstick range



the kind of t-shirt i would wear voluntarily everyday

goodie bag, notice what's written on it ;)

Ohhh... I'm in love with fantabulous Elbaz !

No comments:

Post a Comment