28.12.10

Infatuated by The Holiday Mood


I’m still in this terrible holiday mood (read: lazyness).

By terrible I meant I can’t even finish anything let alone think of getting up from bed.
I’m just too lazy, all I wanna do is lay on my bed all day long. Simply doing nothing and just let my mind wandering wherever she wants.
Like this particular day, I woke up at 7 am actually. Make coffee for me Dad and then talk to him for a bit then read my daily reading and then go back to bed until at about 9:30 cause my sis woke me up. Still in bed  ignoring the urge to pee for an hour. Yes that’s how lazy I am ! 

At about 11 am I push myself to wake up and not only do I have the urge to pee, I have the urge to clean out my room too.
So I’m awake and do what I have to do, I even managed to take a shower ha ! Not so lazy this time :p

Back to bed again aimlessly browsing some stuff, wanting to edit some pics but fail big time so I continue by looking at the rest of the pics, listening to the same song over and over again, I almost skip lunch but the worms in my stomach held some demonstration so I give up and drag my sis to find something to eat. We vote for KFC.

So we went for KFC and stay there for a bit so we can rush back to bed for a beauty sleep before meeting my friend for a coffee.
Slept for a few hours then we’re up to say hi to Dad and then lay on my stomach to browse again.
My sis told me we should get ready to meet my friend but I can’t be bothered getting ready so I just put on whatever clothes I saw after taking shower. Then take off to the appointed meeting place just to found out that we have a sushi, sashimi, and teriyaki awaits us instead of coffee. But we had a quick bite only because we’re too tired and want to hit bed as soon as human possible.

On the way to the parking area we have to pass the department store so I thought why not referesh our eyes for an express window shopping. We saw this epic make up box equipped with the beautiful lamps which you can found in an actress dressing room complete with the stroller too. Mind you I’m a make up eater so I definitely going gaga over this epic make up box !


slick isn't it ?

Unfortunately I’ve spent my Santa coupon on a brand new Iphone 4G. I don’t think I have any extra Santa coupon for this make up box which a bit expensive than my Iphone :( 
Later at home my sis lure me over a Hello Kitty polaroid in pink.
I guess I should add self control to my new year's resolution.

drolling...

i really need to control myself


yep she's the one who lure me, beware people !

Gosh just how many Santa coupon I need to satisfy my holiday needs ?

No comments:

Post a Comment