11.12.10

How Well Do You Know Yourself

If you ask me this question a few years a go I will say my sister and my ex know me better than I know myself.
If you ask me last year, I might give some crazy answer and explain a little bit about myself.
You can ask me now and I will give you a proper answer.

Why so ? Because through the years of my life I learn so many things, I met a lot of people, and experience both good and bad things.
This year, I learn continuously about myself. I took character/personality/temperament test and gifts/talents test. I also attend  conference, seminar, and workshop. By doing so I am enlarging my capacity, knowledge, abilities, and other aspects in my life.

When you attend seminar or conference you get to meet new people, you get to see how they set the seminar, the material they cover, and the speaker’s point of view.
I see too many people struggling to find out who they really are.
But one can never find the answer without one’s Creator.
Because He is the Source and He is the Core to our life.
If you understand what I’m writing then you can continue reading.

Now we can go to the next step of knowing ourselves. 
You can start by listing down your likes and dislikes. 

To be more detail you can divide the likes area into three parts:
1.       Your Passion
2.       What you love 
 3.         Things that really gets you excited

In dislikes area you can divide into two parts:
1.       What makes you sad
2.       What makes you angry
Once we know ourselves better we can see other differently, treat them nicely, understand them clearly, accept them just the way they are, then we finally can love them unconditionally.
We can reduce misunderstanding, avoid negativity, and cut to the chase.
For instance let me share my likes and dislikes


Fashion
Beauty
Education
Business
   


People
Reading and Writing
Traveling
Telling Stories
Sharing
Teaching
Education



Being with people I love,
go on a trip together

Books

Stationery



While on the dislike part things that makes me sad is that when I see people being abandoned, lonely, and for some reason I am moved whenever I see gay guys it seems to me that they're lost don't know which way to go and simply clueless. 

On the other hand I hate hypocrisy. Hate is a strong word I know, let me fix it with this: I loathe hypocrisy !
Another thing that could make me lose patience is stupidity or maybe I should use euphemism in this: ignorance. 
Last but not least I can be indifferent to those who can't keep their word.

Writing this blog is one way of me to translate what I love and to pour out my ideas.
And here are some of the shots to exemplify my passion for fashion...








So after you see my example you can now write your own and start to find out your true calling and your purpose in life. 

I would love to hear if my post help you in any way, by doing so you also help me to know how the thing that I love which is sharing can be useful to others too (:    

No comments:

Post a Comment