5.4.13

Matter of The Heart


You probably feel foolish when you give all of your heart to someone who really matters to you and yet you got no respond.
I felt that too, but I also feel another thing, when I open my heart completely I feel liberated, I feel alive.
I know that I am doing the right thing, not holding back, trying new experience, facing my fear, by doing so I can finally live life to its fullest and lead a life with no regrets.

Besides what is life without its delirious palette ? 
How can you know its happiness when you never experience sadness, 
how can you taste its sweetness when you never know its bitterness,
how can you tell it's peace when you never in the middle of chaos ?

I guess I should be thankful with all the variety in life it makes everything merry.
I always said uniformity bores me to death on the contrary variety springs up different kind of possibilities...

So let's brave ourselves kiddos, stay true to who we are, have a little faith, and embrace this journey called life !


 

No comments:

Post a Comment