7.11.10

Life Is Meant To Be Enjoyed !



I only consider Saturday as my weekend, cause Sunday I have quite a few activities and so does my sister.

We have more time to be spent on Saturday especially during the day so we try to make the most out of it by doing things we love.

Like simply hanging out with the whole family, have a small trip to the town, hunting "treasure", sleep the whole day or in this case lounging at the beach.

sometimes i write my blog right by the beach. envy me yet ?


Oh I just realized what a bad blogger I am. People normally have at least 10 post each month, last month I couldn't even pass five oh my...
I'll try to give you more post this month.

So anyway, this week we went to this beautiful white sandy beach with a crystal clear warm water and the best part is it's only 15 minutes from me home :D
It's exactly the right place to just chillax cause you don't see a lot of people at this beach. It's almost like your private beach in a way.



Like I said we were just lounging by the beach, soaking in the sea, and  just talking about whatever that is in our mind and of course taking pictures for you beeps.







soaking in the crystal clear water

Sometimes we are too busy with our daily activities and often time it is easier to be caught in our tired mind, it makes us forget how life is meant to be enjoyed.
It would be good if you can take time for a mind detox.

Maybe you live in the city and it's almost impossible for you to find a nice beach like what I have here, but you can alter it with a lunch with closest friend or hanging out at the backyard with your family or share your blessing with the less fortunate or buy your beloved ones flower.
It's little things that matters...

See, there are actually a lot of things you can do to enjoy life.
The simplest thing is start with things you like.
And to me sharing always add sweetness to life.

charming cloud, what shape do you think that is ?

and what about this one ?



Start to enjoy life today and trust me you will be more healthy cause your attitude will be full of gratitude !

No comments:

Post a Comment