30.8.11

Candy Cane

Photographed by: Valerie; Ballerina Top by: Hanaru Park


I just discover early this year the source of my never ending energy.
Even compare to my younger friends my energy level is way above them.
The picture unveil the secret of my energy.
Can you tell now ?

I have always been a devotee of dessert and I always have a room for it no matter how full my tummy is.
It is normal to see me pigging out chocolate cake, ice cream, chocolate, wafer, etc.
Wherever I go I just can't wait to get to the dessert part.
At times I find it hard to stop eating even during a very private conversation.
It's my ultimate distraction.

After one too many sugar treats I become me, the energizer bunny.
I began to talk a lot more than usual, moving haphazardly, laughing (a bit too) joyously, and the best part (or the worst you decide) I become bolder than any normal person.

Since then I decide to cut down my sugar intake. It was a decision made by my friend's encouragement too, knowing I kinda freak them out, they think I could turn into this psycho that will harm them at any given time. So despite the contradiction in my conscience I decide to go against all odd and do it anyway.
The first few weeks it all went well but after a month I started to realize how easy it is for me to get high after a couple of bites of my favorite dessert say chocolate souffle.

This is the dull part I get to deal with self control. No matter how tasty and drooling a dessert can be I still have to think of the safety of people around me. You know in case I may embarrass them.
Nobody wants to loose their face.
For that reason I kiss dessert goodbye*


*well its more like I'll see you again
 

No comments:

Post a Comment