18.10.10

Some Left Over From A Blast From The Past

I am starting to study Mandarin after too many years thinking, longing, initiating, searching and yes procrastinating i finally took the course yippie !!!

I met my Japanese friend Yumi after quite sometime, she told me that she started to take Mandarin course with some of her Jap friends. After considering the location which is only ten minutes from my place and the fee that fits my budget I decided to give it a go.
If you ask how did it go, I would say it was pretty distressing. It wasn't as easy as I imagine.

I used to learn Mandarin after being "motivated" by Meteor Garden, F4 encouraged me too learn it so we can communicate better, someday.... I'm a fearless dreamer or in this case day dreamer lol !
I immediately feel hungry in the first 15 minutes of my course. You know how I always feel the urge to eat whenever I'm in distress.
So other than retail therapy, food is my comforter.

Enough about my recent activity just hangin there and one day you'll read my blog in Mandarin :p
Now this is what I call faith !

Anyways, here are some of the left over I found.

H&M fringe dress, Steve Madden gladiator shoes
Rory Beca lace dress
wicked look at his shoes ! Forever 21 top, Zara legging, another vintage find from my sis a leather clutch, Zanotti sandal

with my dear B wearing ABS one shoulder dress, Steve Madden open toe shoes, gold vintage purse
the other side of the dress
Vintage dress, E.T Club sandal
Bamboo Blonde red frock, McQueen scarf

Hippie Chic body con dress, Top Shop necklace


at The Raw wearing Zara cotton skirt, Zanotti sandal

Dorothy Perkins white frock, gold vintage purse
at Brian McKnight concert wearing Guess high waist short, H&M cuff

No comments:

Post a Comment